V 3.2 - October 2014. Download TUCS as PDF
Welcome to Altsphere.com, These terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship between you and Altsphere.com and are valid only for business relations with consumers. The consumer according to this regulation is every person who closes a legal deal for a purpose, which can be added neither for a commercial or an independent professional activity. We complete your order based on our terms and conditions that are valid at the time of placing the order.
1. The prices of our goods are listed in Euros all taxes included. These exclude processing costs and shipping. Shipping costs will be displayed before the payement, during the confirmation process of your order. These prices are displayed in Euros only.
2. Altsphere.com reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. However, the products will be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of acceptance of the order.
3. VAT is non applicable, article 293b of the French Code Général Des Impots.
4. The products will remain the property of Altsphere.com until fully paid for.
Orders can only be done through Internet on the website http://altsphere.com.
Prior to any purchase, when creating his account on our site, the customer is requested to carefully read these terms and conditions.
After completing the order you will received a confirmation email. Then, another email will informed you when your order will be shipped.
By completing the order form, the customer agrees unconditionally and commits to abide by these terms and conditions in their dealing with Altsphere.com. Should one disagree with any elements specified in these terms and conditions, we invite them not to transfer their order form to purchase products on our website.
The data recorded during the confirmation of the order constitutes proof of all transactions made between Altsphere.com and its customers.
Our offers of products are valid as long as they are visible on the website, within the limits of available stocks. This excludes promotional operations mentioned as such on the site. Links directing to products which have become out of stock will be listed as 'Out Of Stock'. In the event of unavailability of a product occurring after the order was passed by the customer, our services will inform the customer by mail then the customer can choose to be refund or compensate via voucher code or another available product of the same price.
1. Products are sent to the delivery address the customer provided during the ordering process. Orders are sent within 10 working days after order confirmation. Shipping time will depends on the chosen delivery method and the destination of the parcel. For Colissimo or Lettre Max in France count 2 working days, and for Lettre Verte (CD without case) in France.
We let our customers chose between different delivery methods that depend on the destination of the parcel.
In France, depending on the items of your order and its weight, the customer can choose between these delivery methods :
- Orders with a weight inferior to 500g and a height inferior to 3cm are sent as Lettre Prioritaire Suivie and delivered within 48 hours.
- All parcels are sent as La Poste Colissimo with a tracking number and delivered without signature of the receipient withing 48 hours. If you chose “Recommandé” option, the parcel is delivered against signature of the receipient and it’s include an insurance.
The carrier will deliver the parcel at the delivery address provided during the order process. In the case of a Colissimo delivery, if you are absent, the parcel cannot be desposited in the mailbox, a notice will be desposited in the mailbox then you will be able to collect the parcel at your Post Office within a maximum delay of 15 working days.
For foreign countries (out of France), the customer can choose between these delivery methods :
- Orders with a weight inferior to 1kg and a height inferior to 3cm are sent as Lettre Prioritaire or Lettre Prioritaire Suivie (with tracking number) and delivered within 72 hours to main European cities.
- Parcels are sent as La Poste International Colissimo with tracking number and delivered against signature of the receipient.
Delivery time can vary between 3 days to 3 weeks depending on the destination of the parcel.
We invite you to Nous vous invitons également à regularly check your order tracking.
Tracking is possible following La Poste terms and conditions of use.
2. In case your parcel would arrive damaged or opened, please refuse the package immediately and establish a damage report with the carrier. If you have accepted an obviously damaged package we cannot compensate you for any damage incurred during transport without the damage report. If you have not received your order within 10 working days after shipment, please contact us immediately so that we make the necessary arrangements with the post services. From the moment your parcel will be declared lost, we will refund you.
Any order delivered outside of the European Union (thirs countries) can be charge for additional customs duties. These additional customs duties and charges shall be borne by the customer.It is the customer's duty to verify with the local authorities of his country the possibilities of importing or using the products or services that they plan to order.
Payement of your order can be done:
Any payement done online by Credit Card is executed on the secure website Paypal. All Tout paiement par carte bancaire en ligne est effectué sur le site sécurisé de Paypal. All sensitive data related to means of payment is encrypted to the means of the most effective scrambling methods.
In accordance to the legal provisions in force, customers have a period of 14 working days from receipt of the products to exercise their right of withdrawal to Altsphere.com without having to give reasons of pay a penality.In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the abovementioned period, only the price of the purchased products and the sending costs will be refunded as bank check, paypal or voucher code to use on Altsphere.com. You can also exchange product(s). In order to do that, you need to return (cost remain at customer's expense) the products within 14 working days.
Returned products must be as new, not complete, not washed, not damaged, nor dirty. CDs, Videos and DVDs should not be unsealed (open). Altsphere.com execute refund of the order or product(s) within 14 working days after reception of the returned products.
If a product is defective or do not match customer's order we will refund or exchange products and return shipping costs. Returns are to be sent to the same address ad the head office.
For any further informations, questions,... please contact our Customer Services by phone +33 (0)9 52 23 55 00 or by email to info ( @ ) altsphere.com
The products sold on our e-shop conform to the French legislation. It is the customer's duty to verify with the local authorities of his country the possibilities of importing or using the products or services that they plan to order. Photographs and texts, illustrating the products and audio recordings and their lyrics are carefully checked before being put on line. Variations between the descriptions and products as well as errors within the texts or photographs are possible, Altsphere.com cannot be held liable for these.
This contract is subject to French Law and formally written in French language. In case of litigations, the French courts will be only qualified. This text is a translation of these 'Conditions Générales de Ventes' made in a purpose of information. The French text is the only authentic and liable version.
1. Personal data and information concerning the customer are required to manage the customer's order and for our commercial exchanges. These may be transferred to companies that contribute to these relations, such as those responsible for the completion of orders, their management, processing and payment. These are stored for security purposes, to comply with the legal and regulatory requirement as well as to enable us to enhance and customize the services we offer and the information we send to the customers.
2.In accordance to the legal provisions in force and to the Loi Informatique et Libertés du 6 Janvier 1978 (French Law enacted on the 6th of January 1978 concerning information technology, files, data and freedoms) customers hold a right to access, rectify and oppose their personal data. In order to do so contact our customers service by indicating name, e-mail address, postal address of the concerned account of the e-shop. In accordance to the legal provisions in force, this request must be signed, a copy of ID bearing the concerned person's signature and the postal address for return have to be joined with the file. An answer will be sent within 2 months following the reception of the request.
3. Afin de lutter contre les fraudes, votre adresse IP et les données HOST de votre serveur seront enregistrées ainsi que les dates et heures exactes des transactions. Cette identification unique et formelle vous engage contractuellement. Ces renseignements resteront confidentiels sauf si nous constatons une tentative de fraude. Auquel cas nous déposerons plainte et l’intégralité des données recueillies vous concernant sera transmise au Parquet pour enquête.
4. According to the choices the customer made during the creation process or modification of his account, they are likely to receive offers from Altsphere.com as mentioned during the creation of your account. Customers that want to may unsubscribe from our newsletter can do it by clicking the unsubscribe link included in all our newsletters or by contacting us.
Altsphere.com reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions contained on this website can also be obtaineed by mail on request or can be downloaded
c/o Maurer Jeff
33700 Mérignac - France
info ( @ ) altsphere.com
Directeur, responsable de la publication, webmaster : Maurer Jean-François
Coordonnées de l’hébergeur:
OVH: 2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France.
VYou can contact us by using the contact form : http://altsphere.com/en/contact